Boost your business or organization’s profile with these What’s Next Productions services:
- Content Management: we listen to your issues, then craft your message to the public and in business-to-business dealings.
- Media outreach: contact and pitch the right reporters, producers, and editors to bring attention to your story.
- Spokesperson: As a credible and known entity, Brenda can relay your message in a clear, concise way for media outreach.
- Media training: group or one-on-one sessions to fine-tune how executives and staff can be their best in a media interview setting so your organization is seen and heard in the best possible light.
- Crisis communications management: Training to handle challenging times so your officials can communicate a straightforward message or Brenda can be your spokesperson when or if challenges arise.
- Special projects including:
- Guidance on web content and management of social media such as Facebook
- Recording interviews and voice-overs for any presentation, commercial, etc.
- Event planning, event photography & post production video <iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151601517115682″ width=”320″ height=”240″ frameborder=”0″></iframe>
- Guidance on blogs and newsletters
- Writing and editing internal and external materials
- Event hosting/emceeing
- Connecting you with top-rated graphic designers, advertising executives and others to complete your marketing plan
Here is a link to a short video that includes a KYW Newsradio green report I produced along with my photos from the 2013 PHS Philadelphia Flower Show.